Ilarun (African precision parting Comb)
- These unique combs are distinct from the African culture in the art of hair braiding. No other parting comb compares to the most commonly utilized three tooth pick tool when achieving any of these braiding or protective hairstyles.
- Well known as the Ilarun among the Yoruba ethnic group, which means hair parting comb or hair cutting comb.
- This African parting comb is super effective and efficient in taking down any braided or protective style. Also, great for the use of braiding hair.
- All vegan and natural wood from the deep African forest.
- Manufactured in the Mother Land of Africa. Best used when tips are sharpened.