828a Nail Gel Polish
This Nail Gel Polish is suitable for natural nails, UV/LED gel nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc. Works great with all leading professional nail care brands in the market. We never test on animals. Vegan-friendly. DIY fun, awesome kit for a beginner, basic nail manicure tools will help you complete the process of your nail art, save money from nail salon. A wide selection of colors and designs will give you an attractive appearance, also match any outfit style your nails with.
This 828a Nail Gel Polish is suitable for all daily working or dating, party, or ceremony activity. And you can take it everywhere you want. you can choose the color freely based on your skin tone, occasion or seasons, 8ml big volume of each gel. Clear nail extension gel, strengthening your nails, features highly flexibility and remains highly similar with natural nails, you can create trendy multiple looks. suitable for a holiday or special festivals. A fantastic, beautiful, unique present that will be surprised by all who receive it.
- High-gloss wear and mirror shine finish
- Perfect gift idea for wife, girlfriend, mom, daughter
Suitable for natural nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc.
- Works great with all leading professional nail care brands in the market.
How to use it
- Step 1.Wash hands, wipe nail, and remove the cuticle.
- Step 2.Brush a thin layer base coat or other base coat, curing 1-2 min by 36w UV/LED lamp.
- Step 3.Brush, a thin layer nail color gel polish, curing 2 mins.
- Step 4.Brush one more layer color, curing 2 min.
- Step 5. Brush a layer topcoat or other top coat, curing 3 mins.
- Step 6. Wipe nail surface with cleanser to get perfect shining.
How to soak off UV gel:
- Step 1: Soak a cotton pad with liquid remover.
- Step 2: Warp the finger.
- Step 3: Wait for 2~5min.
- Step 4: Gently file away.
- Keep away from children
- Keep away from sunshine and heat
- Keep tight after use
- Follow directions for use
- Discontinue use if sensitization occurs
- It's a normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp.